Saturday 3 September 2011

When I was Child

These were the times when i was very new.



Very New to this world. Just a small child not knowing the world as i know now. Everything for me was just a miracle.Like the Rising of sun every morning, I did not knew even that it is morning because sun has risen. And of course, at night, the sky full of stars and suddenly a white ball of snow, glowing and sending those cold white rays down my face, everyday in different shapes, uncle moon will come up.


Such were the days in summer, when suddenly at around 12 O'Clock in the night, from far off place, suddenly came the sounds and ragas of classical music and put me in a trance. Everything was so Lively then. I wonder now where has those days gone now. I keep on trying to find them, and i will keep on trying them but so far , suddenly after growing up, why it has become suddenly difficult to find those beautiful days. may be i should stop Finding them and they might come and find me . I am sure they miss me as much as I do miss them.But it does hurt me when i feel i could not do anything about it. but one thing is proven that those were indeed the beautiful days. the days one should never forget in their lives are days of  childhood when our innocence is the answer of every question in the world and more often than not that is the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment