Wednesday 28 August 2013

My yummy birthday cake when my life turned 33

This is surely going to be one of the very best moments of my life. I turned 33 years old and after a long time we all celebrated the birthday. This birthday is special because it was celebrated at the home of my grandmother. She lives at a far away place, in a small village. There is a cement factory where my aunt and uncle works. I call her 'nani' and she call me 'bittu' with love.

Here is my birthday cake. Have a look at this yummy cake.

birthday cake
birthday cake in high resolution
I particularly enjoyed the cherries and cream flowers that are nicely made by the confectioner. I would say it is a well decorated cake. He also gave us a knife and candles for free.

My 'badimummy' an alternate name for nani or grandmother in India always loved me so much. She always bless me and pray for my great future. She is the oldest in our family. Her life is full of experiences which she shares with us and help our family to take right decisions at right time.

Now I am going to tell you what happened when we were ready to cut the cake. First of all the electricity went off. It always happen. My mother tells me that when I was born, there was a huge thunderstorm and the power went off that day as well. Then we forget to bring the new packet of matchstick box. So we didn't had the fire to light the candles. Luckily my uncle has the habit of smoking cigarette, which is injurious to health, but helped us to get lighter with which we lit the candles and every one sang " Happy B'day to you, " I was pretty happy and then followed a beautiful night. It surely is one moment in my life which I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment